Monday, March 1, 2010

My Life In Song Titles

When I get to reminiscing or thinking about my past, often the memories are accompanied by songs that remind me of that time or that feeling, etc.  My life doesn't have a soundtrack, but it would be cool if it did.. Below is my life in song titles (an albums worth in chronologic order).  

Self-Esteem - The Offspring
Underdog - Yellowcard
Don't Tread On Me - Metallica
History of A Boring Town - Less Than Jake
Smile - Tu Pac
I Want Your Girlfriend To Be My Girlfriend - Real Big Fish
Patiently - Domestic Problems
Got You Where I Want You - The Flys
Mistakes We Knew We Were Making - Mae
All For You - Sister Hazel
Jackass - Green Day
Bitch Went Nuts - Ben Folds
Shattered - O.A.R.
I've Got My Mind Set On You - George Harrison
Only In Dreams - Weezer
Dirty Little Secret - All American Rejects
Vindicated - Dashboard Confessional
Don't Look Back In Anger - Oasis
Shine On - Needtobreathe

* Note: These are all songs I truly enjoy. 
** Note: This is different from 'my life in song lyrics' which I will probably do another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment