Monday, March 15, 2010

Common Census

Dear Government Officials Who Love To Take And Waste Our Money,

What the hell are you doing mailing me a letter telling me that you will be mailing out another letter.  Do you truly find it pertinent to waste millions of pounds of paper, tons of printer ink and the time of already disguntled postal workers in order to inform the average citizen that in "about one week from now, you [we] will recieve a 2010 Census form in the mail."?  This is irresponsible both economically but also environmentally.

What is the value of this?  I imagine that in someone's mind this is the same as making a phone call to schedule another, but it's DEFINITELY NOT the same..

In the future, if you could not waste my tax dollars in such a poorly thought out manner I would appreciate it. 

Thank you,

The Gift - who owes A LOT in taxes this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment