Monday, January 4, 2010

Jimmy Eat World - Kill

I've tried to keep this blog from getting too personal... I mean, it's my blog and I'm the only writer so of course it's going to have a lot of my personality in it, but I've tried to keep it pretty much free from my actual life - from the ups and downs. Today I'm going to change that a little.

In the hopes to get a fresh start in 2010 I'm going to be spending the next few days exorcising my demons and getting myself in the right mentality to take on the new year.  I'm going to bring you along for the ride.

In the years to come, when I look back on 2009 I'm undoubtedly going to hear this song in my head.  In my life, no song has ever struck such a chord with me.  In the future hopefully this song will serve as a reminder of how weak I became and push me to be a stronger person.

1 comment: