Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Poop

As I assume most of you have noticed, on the bottom of each post are three little boxes - The Goods, Eh, and Poop.  If you click on one it tells me that some anonymous person (I have no way of knowing who) liked, didn't like or was indifferent to my post. It's great feedback for me. 

The problem I'm having is with the 'Poop' selection.  Hey, I know not everything I write is genius and honestly, sometimes I force it just to get a post up, so, 'poop' is a totally valid option from time to time.  But, if you think something I've written is poop, please leave a comment or send an e-mail and let me know why.  Is it that you disagree with what I'm saying, or is it that it's just boring, etc.  The feedback helps me not only create better posts in the future, but if you have a different point of view, or information to add, my readers and I can all benefit from it.

So, please, continue to let me know what you think.  But maybe elaborate a little for me going forward?.

No comments:

Post a Comment