Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Jimmy Eat World - The World You Love

I am a fan of music. I love how the right song can pump me up or mellow me out. I love how musicians can say everything I want to say but with a better beat.  I love getting in my car, rolling down the windows, blasting some awesome tunes and getting lost in the moment.  I also love sharing the things that I love with others so that they too might get the chance to enjoy. With that in mind this blog will often feature music posts. It might be a popular song that's stuck in my head. It might be an unknown song or band that I think is worth passing along. It might be a song with awesome lyrics, or it might just have an awesome drum solo or a beat that I'm feeling. It might be rock or rap or punk, but it likely won't be country and it definitely won't be classical.

Let me know if you like the music I select to share. And PLEASE post comments about music you think I might enjoy. I'm always looking to expand my horizons.


No comments:

Post a Comment