Monday, August 10, 2009

Hello World

Welcome to my blog. I figured everyone else and their mother has a blog so maybe I should get on it. I've got to be more interesting than most moms, afterall. Also, since I don't have a job and you're bored at yours this is a win-win.
Anyway you can see what to expect on this blog on the right side-bar. Obviously this thing will evolve as we go, but hopefully you like it.
It's important that you leave feedback and comments and let me know what you like, what you don't like, etc. Be proactive. Get involved. I'm writing this blog for me, but if no one else reads it I might as well just start a journal (and let's be honest, that's not really my style).

1 comment:

  1. "I've got to be interesting than most moms"
    That was a total dig at the Sophia Giordana blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete