Friday, February 12, 2010

Duece Duece

OK.  SERIOUSLY..  I don't want to harp, but......If you're going to say that a post is 'poop' please at least leave an Anonymous comment as to why. 

It's totally cool if you don't like a post and I am totally open to criticism (constructive is better, of course), but let me know why you don't like it. 

For example, on the latest post 'Friend Zone' someone has said it was 'poop'.  Why?  Is the content uninteresting or do you disagree with the perspective I have taken or the insights I am sharing.  Do you have experiences to share?  Are you the exception to the rule?  Are you one of those old 'friends' of mine that are foremost in this article???  (either the ones from when I was that naive shmuck, or the ones from when I knew better and flipped the script.)  Do you want to rekindle the 'friendship' or express feelings of your own that have been pent up for years??

If you have insight to share with me, and/or my audience, please don't hold out.  This blog can only be improved by readers comments.

(and to you, yes you, who are thinking of clicking 'poop' on this post, just know that its cliche and not as clever or funny as you think.)

Thank you,

The Gift   

No comments:

Post a Comment