Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Friends with Talent - Music (part 2)

It's been a while since I've used this forum to promote my many friends with talent, but honestly, that's one of my favorite things to do.  What better way to use social media than to share with the world how awesome you (duh!) and the people you choose to surround yourself with, are?  I mean, seriously!

So today I introduce you to Max Gruby...






If you like what you hear drop some feedback here.  Or subscribe to his channel on YouTube.  If you know anyone in the biz or want to hire him for gigs, etc. let me know and I can put you in touch!  (My contact information is on the side bar to the right.)

While you're here, be sure to check out my previous "Friends with Talent" posts.  Same deal.  If you like what they're doing leave some feedback!

And of course, if you've got a talent or something you want me to promote feel free to reach out.  I make no promises, but I'm definitely open!

No comments:

Post a Comment