Friday, April 15, 2011

Get A Psychic

I can only assume that it's a national commercial, but have you all seen the commercial for "California Psychics"?

If you haven't, check this out...




Now, I admittedly don't believe in Psychics, but hey, I do believe in aliens, so who am I to judge... But seriously..... I also know my readers are smart, but sadly there are people dumb enough to buy into this.... And I'd just like to take a minute and maybe stop just 1 person from getting scammed...

When they say "our psychics are most powerful from home" this is code for "we will Google you or get your personal information from any number of places while we sit on our computers at home and pretend to be reading your aura."  When they say we "guarantee every call" they mean "we guarantee to answer every call and probably tell you information that will make you happy because we know you won't call back if we give you bad news".

Maybe all psychics are not complete BS artists..  But just as phone sex workers aren't actually having sex with you, phone psychics are also definitely not reading your future...

No comments:

Post a Comment