Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Rock and Roller; Cola Wars... I Can't Take It Anymore

For many soda is that one obstacle we cannot overcome. We know it’s ‘empty sugar calories’ (as my mom would say), but we can’t resolve to drinking water instead. Personally, I’ve kicked the soda happen for months at a time, but it always comes back. I’ve even resorted to trying diet sodas and these new zero calorie knock-offs that claim to have the same taste, but fail at delivering.

The reason I mention this is simple. I discovered something the other day that I thought should be shared.

Calories per 12oz. can of Coca-Cola – 100
Calories per 12oz. can of Pepsi – 150

That’s a HUGE difference. Especially if you drink as much as I do.

I don’t know why Coca-Cola has never used this as a marketing point, but it seems obvious to me. Especially in this time of organic, green and healthy overkill.

If anyone has connections at this global giant I’d be glad to share some ideas with them in return for some steady employment.

No comments:

Post a Comment